Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns.

4 posters

Go down

Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns. Empty Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns.

Post by hopelite13 May 12th 2011, 21:41

I found a website that was selling 5k of bio bbs .20g for 10.15, is that a good price?
Also where can i get cheap camo and magazines?

-----Hopelite13

hopelite13
Private

Back to top Go down

Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns. Empty Re: Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns.

Post by Twitch May 12th 2011, 21:50

$10.15 is a cheap price. Just be careful, you get what you pay for. They may not be balanced right, causing huge accuracy problems... Usually the cheaper ammo has those issues.

As far as cheap camo, go to a Jax Sporting Goods, there is one in Lafayette at 287 / S Boulder Rd. They sell used camo for less than 1/2 the price of new camo. Most of it is in really good shape.

For cheap mags, check around various sites.. We have coupon codes posted. Before you buy cheap mags (MAG brand), do your research online to make sure they will feed correctly with your gun.
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns. Empty Re: Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns.

Post by Coyote May 12th 2011, 22:46

As Twitch mentioned, you get what you pay for with ammo. While yes, ammo is the one thing you will consistently be paying for in this sport, spending an extra 4 or 5 dollars on a few thousand rounds will give you a noticeable improvement. Also don't forget to only buy biodegradable!

With mags it is not necessarily he same. Cheap does not necessarily mean bad. Most of mine were less than $10 a piece and they are great because they work well with my gun. Ironically, my most expensive mags don't even fit in my magwell on my expensive gun. Just do your research on compatibility.

Good luck!
Coyote
Coyote
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down