Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

The Lone Wolf, or Lone Wolves

5 posters

Go down

The Lone Wolf, or Lone Wolves Empty The Lone Wolf, or Lone Wolves

Post by Tango May 26th 2011, 12:25

This is a scenario I have yet to play with a larger group, but it is one of my personal favorites.

One person, or a small group of people depending on the overall number of the people playing, is the 'Lone Wolf'.

The rest of the group can be, but doesn't have to be, divided into 2 equal teams.

The story line premise is as follows; A group of operators after being witness to some war crimes being committed by their allies, is being used as a scape goat by them. They have been disavowed and the forces in the area have been ordered to seek and destroy this group of Lone Wolves. The opposition has also gotten wind of the story that this group of operators is responsible for the slaughter of an entire village (which is disinformation supplied by the true culprit), and is out for vengeance. Mean while this group of now 'Lone Wolves' is on their own, trying to stay alive either long enough for the truth to come to light, or for them to gather enough evidence to prove that they are not responsible.

Basically the 'Lone Wol(ves)f' has to evade or otherwise engage the opposing forces with the goal being to stay alive, while either leading the two groups to attack each other, or killing key members of either or both sides that are the 'Agitators' in the situation.

The game ends either when the Lone Wol(ves)f are eliminated, or the agitators are eliminated, or when either hunting team is eliminated.

Feedback?

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf, or Lone Wolves Empty Re: The Lone Wolf, or Lone Wolves

Post by Twitch May 26th 2011, 12:32

tangodeltabravo wrote:

The story line premise is as follows; A group of operators after being witness to some war crimes being committed by their allies, is being used as a scape goat by them. They have been disavowed and the forces in the area have been ordered to seek and destroy this group of Lone Wolves. The opposition has also gotten wind of the story that this group of operators is responsible for the slaughter of an entire village (which is disinformation supplied by the true culprit), and is out for vengeance. Mean while this group of now 'Lone Wolves' is on their own, trying to stay alive either long enough for the truth to come to light, or for them to gather enough evidence to prove that they are not responsible.

Wasn't that the plot of a movie a couple years back?
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tango May 26th 2011, 12:40

Twitch wrote:Wasn't that the plot of a movie a couple years back?
Probably, it is also similar to the plot of the Rouge Spear Rainbow Six game, mostly when I have played this, I just run off into the woods and take pot shots to confuse the guys coming after me, usually it is referred to as 'everyone vs. me' but I think with a bigger group it could be more complex and fun!
-=Tango=-

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) May 26th 2011, 23:09

That sounds really intense no matter what team you are on! I would love to try that out some time!
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote May 27th 2011, 00:24

This would be fun in a big space. Or maybe at night.
Coyote
Coyote
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedThreat May 27th 2011, 02:46

Would the agitators have some kind of marking? Perhaps a bulls eye or a shirt that says, "insert bullet here" or "Kill me to win"...I know from time to time the other soldiers could solute him/her. Yes the old sniper check, works every time. Twisted Evil
TheRedThreat
TheRedThreat
1st Lieutenant O-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum