Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

General Equipment Reminder

2 posters

Go down

General Equipment Reminder Empty General Equipment Reminder

Post by Twitch December 12th 2011, 12:00

To those of you who attended the game at Wind Taker yesterday, please be mindful of your equipment. There was snow covering, well, pretty much everything up there.

Make sure you wipe down your equipment, take batteries out of radios while they dry out, check your guns for moisture to prevent rust or any corrosion.

If you do ever encounter electronics that get wet, immediately remove its battery. Place the object in an open top plastic bag that is filled with instant rice. The instant rice will help absorb the moisture and potentially save the life of the electronic. Leave the device in the bag of rice for 24 to 48 hours. -- I know this has saved a few of my items in the past. Most notably having a 2 year old who decided to let the DirecTV remote go for a swim in the toilet.
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

General Equipment Reminder Empty Re: General Equipment Reminder

Post by damian75th March 10th 2013, 23:14

i would like to introduce myself my name is damian i am getting into the airsoft world and i have had a passion for the game for a few years now
damian75th
damian75th
Private E-2

Back to top Go down