Where have all the connectors gone?

Go down

Where have all the connectors gone? Empty Where have all the connectors gone?

Post by Tango on September 14th 2011, 14:39

Ok, so I just spent the better part of 2 hours traveling far and wide on a quest to find Mini Tamiya/Mini Airsoft connectors, I went to Radio Shack, Hobby Town USA, Lowes, Home Depot, and a few obscure hobby shops I found. NO ONE has them, are they an endangered species? Can we not hunt them? It's driving me a bit more than batty to have 4 LiPo's I cant use because I haven't got connectors.

*Steps off Soap Box*

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Where have all the connectors gone? Empty Re: Where have all the connectors gone?

Post by Twitch on September 14th 2011, 14:51

Typically Hobby Town USA has them. There is a store in Westminster and in Longmont... I think I may have seen on off Hwy 287 in Fort Collins as well, but that was a while ago, I don't know if its still there, or if I am thinking of another store. I can't get the Hobby Town website to load.

I have purchased mine through eBay, always from China (must be the only place things are made these days..) They usually arrive in 7 to 10 days.

I believe I am now out of connectors. I had 10 male and 10 female for a while, and my stock has now been depleted.
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Where have all the connectors gone? Empty Re: Where have all the connectors gone?

Post by Tango on September 14th 2011, 14:58

I'll have to try the Longmont store at some point, my experience at the Westminster store was very far from satisfactory. I will probably be ordering some at some point from somewhere, but I really would have liked to have them today. Oh well.

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch on September 14th 2011, 15:04

@Tango wrote:I'll have to try the Longmont store at some point, my experience at the Westminster store was very far from satisfactory. I will probably be ordering some at some point from somewhere, but I really would have liked to have them today. Oh well.

Call the Longmont store. If they have them in stock, I can stop by there tomorrow, I will be up in that area for a short period in the afternoon.
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum