Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017

3 posters

Go down

Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017 Empty Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017

Post by JamestheBald September 16th 2017, 11:56

Hi,

Seeing if anyone out there wants to join us for a day of informal Airsoft games in the national forest behind Boulder. We're a group of 4-6 friends who head up to play about once a year. So we're not that good or serious, but we enjoy Airsoft - and moreso with more players.

We usually play some standard games like Medic, DeathMatch, King of the Hill, and Capture the flag. We're open to new ideas too.
Our rounds usually last say 20 to 40 minutes. We use basic gear like AEGs in the $100-150 range, with 400fps or less. We'd prefer that everyone uses similar kit.

Just in case, I'll say that we're going to cap this event at 12 people total maximum. Gotta keep it manageable, especially first time going public.

If you'd like to join us please email me at jamesthebald AT gmail DOT com by Friday Sept. 29.

Cheers,

J

Details: [PLEASE READ]

1. Starting & Ending Dates and Times:  Sunday 1 October, probably starting mid-morning, going through to mid or late afternoon
2. Event Name:  JamestheBald and Friends Play Airsoft
3. Location Name:  National Forest off Magnolia Road
4. Location Address: Magnolia Rd, near Aspen Meadows. Contact me for the exact place (TBD)
5. Contact Person and for the event, and how to contact this person:  James the Bald. Contact by email by Friday Sept 29 at jamesthebald AT gmail DOT com
6. Description of the event: See above
7. Rules for the event:

- All BBs must be BIODEGRADABLE, 0.23g max weight.
- Eye protection is mandatory, full face protection is recommended.
- We'll probably have a waiver for you to sign.
- Specific rules will be discussed at the event.
- Unsafe play will not be tolerated.

8. If FPS are being enforced indicate if a chrono-station will be on site: We play with a max fps of 400fps (with 0.2g BBs). Chrono will be on-site, and we will be checking, using our BBs.
9. Whether or not non-player game moderators will be used: No, this will be self-moderated. Honour system
10. Maps or other intel for the area: No
11. Any other relevant information such as web addresses, propaganda, etc: 

Bring lunch and snacks, water, sturdy footwear, protective gear, your AEG(s), spare ammo and batteries. We'll be stopping for lunch and taking short breaks between rounds. We usually carpool up there from Boulder, and may get a beer afterwards back in town.

JamestheBald
Private

Back to top Go down

Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017 Empty Re: Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017

Post by Twitch September 17th 2017, 09:36

J - 

Brigade Milsim often does team training up in that same general area.  In fact we're doing a team training next week.  

If you'd like to have some of our guys come up, please email me with the location address and any other necessary info.  I can address it with the team when we meet and see if we can get some of the guys up to participate.  Also, let me know if you have any questions for me. 

FYI - Most of our guys use .25g bio ammo, but chrono'd to under 400 FPS with .20, so you would need to be accepting of that.  

--Chris Nielson
Team Leader - Brigade Milsim
chris.nielson@brigademilsim.com

Team Facebook / Instagram @brigademilsim
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017 Empty Re: Amateur pick-up Airsoft: Sunday 1 October 2017

Post by JamestheBald September 21st 2017, 20:17

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out. That'd be great to have some of your guys come up with us on Sunday 1st. I'll email you directly with the details.

0.25g bio BBs should be fine.

Thanks,

James

JamestheBald
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by JamestheBald September 23rd 2017, 13:22

Update... Unfortunately we've had some injuries among my friends who'd play and the others are on the fence, so we've decided to call off our airsoft day. Next time. Thanks anyway, and have fun out there!

James

JamestheBald
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by kaso09 September 23rd 2017, 17:42

Sorry to hear it, James--I hope your guys get better soon, and I look forward to seeing you all out there at some point.
kaso09
kaso09
Brigade Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down