Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off

3 posters

Go down

Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off Empty Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off

Post by Jinx July 6th 2011, 15:59

On June 26 at roughly 10:30AM during the last game the VIP objective. Our team, Sniper Team 2 rallied up at some rock covered in trees after we split off to tell what we saw, little did we know it was going to get intense. About 5 minutes after we rally up and tell each other what we saw (which was nothing at the time), we started to hear gunfire in the distance. We all went silent immediately. In the distance out sniper Colin saw some enemy infantry moving in front of us heading east they were out of range, even with Colin's sniper. We all took cover and hid, once they got about 40 yards away they saw one of us. Shots came from the west site first. We called for back up unfortunately no one was close enough to help us out. So there we were Colin, Dylan, Floyd, and myself, left to fight off most of the Bolder Airsoft guys. I thought we were screwed! there were 6 coming in at the west. We fought that wave off. 2 minutes later some more guys from Bolder Airsoft came from the east, this time it was only 3, we ended them. And finally the last 3 more Bolder Airsoft came from the south, they were terminated. We had 2 of us that got downed. Luckily our medic Dylan was a good medic and revived us when one of us got downed. We held the line (in our case the area). 10 minutes later we got a radio message that said "Game over, End Ex." That was the most action and the biggest adrenaline rush I had all weekend, unfortunately it would of been better if I was at the right place at the right time. But over all, OP: Throwdown was fantastic! I can't wait to see some of the people i met at a Bolder game sometime soon.
Jinx
Jinx
Private First Class E-3

Back to top Go down

Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off Empty Re: Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off

Post by Coyote July 6th 2011, 18:35

That force you held off was our point team. Immediately behind them was a squad with the VIP. Web the point squa made contact, we in the protection detail booked downhill and took a longer, but mug safer route back to base. Without there sacrifice, our mission may have failed.
Coyote
Coyote
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off Empty Re: Kolgujev: Sniper Team 2: VIP Onslught Stand Off

Post by Coyote July 6th 2011, 18:36

Coyote wrote:That force you held off was our point team. Immediately behind them was a squad with the VIP. When the point squad made contact, we in the protection detail booked downhill and took a longer, but much safer route back to base. Without their sacrifice, our mission may have failed.
Coyote
Coyote
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhee1er July 7th 2011, 14:31

Ya that was a pretty intense firefight, but it didnt last that long. I cant believe you guys only had like 5 guys. I tried to take cover up there then got shot in the side, got mediced and started slowly trying to catch up to the VIP.
jwhee1er
jwhee1er
CO - Federal Republic of Emeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down