Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

No real complaints, great job

2 posters

Go down

No real complaints, great job Empty No real complaints, great job

Post by jwhee1er June 28th 2011, 07:56

I know that my team and I all loved the event and had a blast. You guys did a wonderful job with hosting it, as well as coming up with ideas for all the game types and scenarios. The only thing I could even remotely complain about isn't even Boulder Airsofts fault. That would be that the section of private property that took a chunk out of central command wasnt marked very well. I know I saw some people center up into it, but it also wasn't a huge deal game wise. Thats the only complaint I have, and it's not even against Boulder Airsoft.
jwhee1er
jwhee1er
CO - Federal Republic of Emeria

Back to top Go down

No real complaints, great job Empty Re: No real complaints, great job

Post by TheRedThreat June 28th 2011, 12:51

jwhee1er wrote:I know that my team and I all loved the event and had a blast. You guys did a wonderful job with hosting it, as well as coming up with ideas for all the game types and scenarios. The only thing I could even remotely complain about isn't even Boulder Airsofts fault. That would be that the section of private property that took a chunk out of central command wasnt marked very well. I know I saw some people center up into it, but it also wasn't a huge deal game wise. Thats the only complaint I have, and it's not even against Boulder Airsoft.

We did need to mark around some farmer john barbed wire that was planted into fed forest land. Next time we can mod the maps to counter for this. Thanks for the pointer.
TheRedThreat
TheRedThreat
1st Lieutenant O-2

Back to top Go down