Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

M4/M16 for under $200

3 posters

Go down

M4/M16 for under $200 Empty M4/M16 for under $200

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 11th 2011, 08:54

What is the best M4/M16 variant for under $200 my dear friends? Looking for a mid-sized one. Not the commando or... well I guess take the m16 out since its REALLY long lol.
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

M4/M16 for under $200 Empty Re: M4/M16 for under $200

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 11th 2011, 22:07

Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Miner October 11th 2011, 22:16

ICS sportlines and G&G Combat machines are hands down the best M4s in that price range
Miner
Miner
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 12th 2011, 07:55

Miner wrote:ICS sportlines and G&G Combat machines are hands down the best M4s in that price range

Thanks man! I will do some research on those brands! How is the one I linked above? It is smexy lol
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch October 12th 2011, 12:17

JG Makes mediocre stuff. I personally avoid anything that has 'SoftAir' or 'Golden Bow' attached to it. Generally SoftAir products are of lower end quality and are going to require repair/replacement a lot faster. If you have heard the stories about the FAMAS we used to have listed as a rental, its a SoftAir, and even our gun techs can't keep it running, it has since been parted out.

Golden Bow often makes the internals for guns which are sold at the big box stores for super cheap.

Having those 3 manufactures working together on a gun, I personally wouldn't trust it.

Miner has you on the right track. ICS is good, G&G CM's are good, also look into G&P.
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 12th 2011, 12:24

Twitch wrote:JG Makes mediocre stuff. I personally avoid anything that has 'SoftAir' or 'Golden Bow' attached to it. Generally SoftAir products are of lower end quality and are going to require repair/replacement a lot faster. If you have heard the stories about the FAMAS we used to have listed as a rental, its a SoftAir, and even our gun techs can't keep it running, it has since been parted out.

Golden Bow often makes the internals for guns which are sold at the big box stores for super cheap.

Having those 3 manufactures working together on a gun, I personally wouldn't trust it.

Miner has you on the right track. ICS is good, G&G CM's are good, also look into G&P.

Thanks abunch! I will look in to those and post my final pics before I choose. Thanks guys!
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

M4/M16 for under $200 Empty Anyone heard about?

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 12th 2011, 12:43

Echo1 Stag series? Found a Echo1 Stag-15 for less then $200 don't know anyone with Echo1 stuff. Any ideas?
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch October 12th 2011, 12:57

Echo1 is ok. Stag is just a name licensing slapped onto their basic gun. If you are going with an Echo1 I would suggest the Master Series, or Platinum Series.

Echo1 is the American brand name of JG. Often you will find JG marked gearboxes inside Echo1 bodies as they are the same company.
Twitch
Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 12th 2011, 12:58

Twitch wrote:Echo1 is ok. Stag is just a name licensing slapped onto their basic gun. If you are going with an Echo1 I would suggest the Master Series, or Platinum Series.

Echo1 is the American brand name of JG. Often you will find JG marked gearboxes inside Echo1 bodies as they are the same company.

Learn something new everyday haha. Like car companies lol. Ok think I have found a couple G&G choices I am watching reviews on them now.
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch October 12th 2011, 13:07

400FPS is a G&G dealer. When you decide on a model, get with them for pricing, and you can pick it up direct from them and save yourself shipping costs.
Twitch
Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) October 17th 2011, 09:24

Found and ordered a Full Metal King Arms M4a1. Looks like a great gun all 12 reviews were 5/5 stars with very good things to say about the 2011 model (which is what I ordered) Looking forward to it. If this doesnt work as well as its supposed to for sure will go with a G&G. Thanks for the help everyone and the tips!
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum