Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Introductions

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy folks!

Post by Rainman on Fri May 01 2015, 18:39

Hi everyone,

It was great to meet some of you at last week's practice, and I look forward to meeting the rest soon.

As a quick background, I've played airsoft off and on since about 2001-- mostly casual backyard games, but also a stint with my college team. I moved to Colorado from Georgia just over a year ago, and I work for Thule as a product designer. I'm a big outdoors guy, which is the main reason I wanted to come to Colorado. I'm into mountain biking, snowboarding, camping, shooting... all the good stuff. I'm an eagle scout-- I'm big on self sufficiency and leadership. This is a big reason I'm drawn to the milsim side of airsoft. That, and I like gear and guns! 

I recently felt the urge to get back into a team sport and I decided to ask google if there were any airsoft teams in the area, and voila. Here I am! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and (if i make the team) learning a lot and having some great times!

Best,
-Daniel (call-sign TBD... this is a big decision)

Rainman
Brigade Commander

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by TheRedThreat on Fri May 01 2015, 18:47

It was good to meet you at training and I'm looking forward to our next couple trainings and having you there.

Matt Rodgers 'TheRedThreat'
TheRedThreat
Brigade Operator - NCO Bravo Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainman on Fri May 01 2015, 19:16

Likewise!

Brigade Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by KDM on Fri Jul 10 2015, 01:19

Hey Guys,

I'm Kyle McElroy, I met a few of you last Sunday. I'm looking forward to learning some tactics and teamwork with you gentleman. I don't have a lot of airsoft experience, just some backyard games back in the day. But I'm ready and eager to learn, hopefully I will meet the rest of the crew at the next practice. I'm currently a student at CU Boulder studying Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.

KDM
Brigade Operator - Bravo Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidolon on Fri Jul 10 2015, 10:43

KDM, It was good meeting you! Hope to see you at the next training!

Eidolon
Brigade Squad Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost7 on Sat Jan 30 2016, 14:21

Hi im Joseph and Im interested to be part of the Airsoft Boulder. I came from Asia but now a US Citizen and working in the Hospital in Lafayette.I dont know about what i will expect from Airsoft but i like the game and been watching it only in youtube. So i decide to join and feel the trill of been part and enjoy the game.
ghost7
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch on Sat Jan 30 2016, 16:05

Joseph, welcome to the community.  The sport can certainly be a lot of fun.  I look forward to meeting you out at Kiowa Creek tomorrow. 

--Chris

Brigade Captain

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blacktiger911 on Fri Apr 08 2016, 13:51

well since I put in the application and will be attending this week guess I should introduce myself.
I am 20 years old and live in commerce city. I am pretty new to airsoft but I knew from the first game I played I wanted more and figure this would be a great way to get into airsoft. I don't really have a field name but most call me tiger however formal introductions will be done this weekend. that's the short of it more to come if everything goes good!
blacktiger911
Corporal E-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch on Fri Apr 08 2016, 22:50

@blacktiger911 wrote:well since I put in the application and will be attending this week guess I should introduce myself.
I am 20 years old and live in commerce city. I am pretty new to airsoft but I knew from the first game I played I wanted more and figure this would be a great way to get into airsoft. I don't really have a field name but most call me tiger however formal introductions will be done this weekend. that's the short of it more to come if everything goes good!

Mark, welcome!  I look forward to meeting you on Sunday.  If you have any questions along the way, please let us know!

--Chris

Brigade Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainman on Fri Apr 08 2016, 22:52

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you Sunday.

Brigade Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedThreat on Sat Apr 09 2016, 00:25

Welcome!  I believe we spoke at Kiowa before.  Looking forward to this weekend.

Matt Rodgers 'TheRedThreat'
TheRedThreat
Brigade Operator - NCO Bravo Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorntheGreat on Sat Dec 17 2016, 18:33

DAAAAAAAMMMN yall have TOO impressive introductions :'(

But anywas..

Hey guys My name is Terry Belcher.  I am 29 yrs young.
I am originally from Burlington, Iowa and moved out here to be closer to my brother and pursue something better.  

I have been welding for 14yrs now.  You can say that i have pretty much done everything in the welding field... Underwater welding in the Mississippi and a little in the Ocean.  Did High Strength steel for Boewing and RollsRoyce,  Hung steel,  Laid pipe, pretty much everything.. MIG TIG and ARC. 

I not married or have any kids SO, that being said i have lots of free time!!! (outside of work of course) 

I have had alot of nickname over the years, Thorn, Terbear, Cornfield, Turbo, Nitro.

So, take your pick lol

But anywas back to the serious stuff... I just start playing Airsoft and really excited to play and learn from you guys and get to know yall.

Thanks again

Terry B.
ThorntheGreat
Brigade Operator - Alpha Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by EGBTER on Mon Dec 19 2016, 08:05

Welcome to the sport, we look forward to slinging bb's with you.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson 
EGBTER
Brigade Operator - Alpha Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffman on Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:25

Welcome, Looking forward having fun and growing the team and this community.
Staffman
Brigade Operator - NCO Alpha Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Trombly on Tue Jan 10 2017, 19:53

Hey just trying to get back into the sport for this spring and trying to find places/people to go with.

Rock on

Trombly
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch on Tue Jan 10 2017, 20:45

@Trombly wrote:Hey just trying to get back into the sport for this spring and trying to find places/people to go with.

Rock on
Welcome to the community.  There are places around to play, however, the number of them has been unfortunately shrinking. 

If you're looking for some relaxed pickup game type activities, here are some local fields are:
American Paintball Collesium. (yes they do airsoft). Web: http://www.americanpaintballcoliseum.com/denver-colorado-airsoft-field

Flat Acres Farm, Web: https://www.foxairsoft.com/flat-acres-farm-outdoor-airsoft-field/

Another place to watch for (if it ever reopens) is Kiowa Creek. 

If you're looking to get more involved in the milsim aspect of the sport and are looking for a local team, I am the team leader of Brigade Milsim, based out of the Boulder area.  I will post a couple of videos below to give you an idea of who we are and what we do.  Here is a link to read more and apply if interested: http://apply.brigademilsim.com

You can also see more about the team on Facebook and Instagram @brigademilsim

Brigade Captain

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top