Boulder Airsoft & Brigade Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY)

4 posters

Go down

Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY) Empty Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY)

Post by TheRedThreat September 13th 2011, 21:17

http://wyomingairsoft.ning.com/profiles/profile/apps?screenName=3kdlg9t7gjymu
Follow the link and read another view on the Guernsey game.
TheRedThreat
TheRedThreat
1st Lieutenant O-2

Back to top Go down

Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY) Empty Re: Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY)

Post by Twitch September 13th 2011, 22:35

Interesting.... It says that Green had no luck taking out Brown's FOB... As I recall it was taken without issue.

Also says the WARPiG used 6 guys... Was Alpha squad hiding two extra guys in the glove compartment?
Twitch
Twitch
Brigade Commander - Operations Manager

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY) Empty Re: Wyoming airsoft Magazine (GUERNSEY)

Post by Tango September 13th 2011, 22:58

Twitch wrote:Interesting.... It says that Green had no luck taking out Brown's FOB... As I recall it was taken without issue.

Also says the WARPiG used 6 guys... Was Alpha squad hiding two extra guys in the glove compartment?

I believe the no luck comment was in reference to our showing brown mercy and not running them out of town a SECOND time once they re-deployed that FOB. As for the 6 guys comment, each of Alpha squad counts as 1 and 1/4 guys I guess.... Good AAR though.

Also: In issue 1-2 they reviewed DMZ.

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedThreat September 13th 2011, 23:21

The green second attempt on the Brown FOB was an unsupported (due to coms failure) 2 man fireteam who hiked 2 plus miles to have our troop movement handed over to the Brown forces. It took 6 enemy troops to stop us but they did. In retrospect we should have fallen back once engaged and popped smoke to catch commands eye. Waited for support from the PIG and drawn their forces back weakening their hold on their new FOB. Lesson learned.

Bravo Squad Leader command error
TheRedThreat
TheRedThreat
1st Lieutenant O-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) September 14th 2011, 07:59

I understand when you write one of these things you always want to make your team sound better but.... did they really give you a run for your money? lol made it sound like you guys did mediocre job only holding the village the entire game, taking the FOB and destroying everyhting while they gave you a run for your money haha. Sounds like lots of fun and can't wait to join you guys next time! Hopefully Lucky Division will be good strength to attend as a team.
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch September 14th 2011, 12:01

A run for our money? No. I think the magazine didn't want to dog on the Brown Team too much. I tried to make our AAR as accurate as possible, but left out some details so it didn't sound like we were bragging... But if you want those, here you go...

1. During the OP, Game Control came to the Green Command Post during the event and informed me that because we were man-handling the Brown team so badly, they were feeding Brown the following intel:
1a. Where our command post was within the town.
1b. How many people were guarding the command post.
1c. Location and numbers of town security forces.
1d. Any observed areas of weak security where penetration into the town was possible.
1e. Any troop movement, deployment, or relocation (as game control was monitoring our command radio channel.)
1f. Any other intel requested.
1g. They offered to provide us with 1 piece of intel about what Brown was doing. I declined to take their intel, and instead conduct a fair fight.

2. After Green took over the Brown Forward Operating Base, Game Control asked that we return their FOB to them in the interest of keeping the game moving forward.
2a. They were allowed to disassemble and relocate their FOB to a different location of their choosing without us interfering.
2b. Green chose not to engage in another attack on the Brown FOB as it would effectively put another halt to the game as it was the only and final area not controlled by Green.

3. Brown team was handed the town as they had not had an opportunity to control it at all throughout the day.
3a. Night game, Green was substantially out numbered for this engagement.
3b. Game control deployed pyro (flash type fireworks) in the direction of approaching Green Forces, giving away our location, and even lighting up our positions within the town.
3c. Despite only being allotted a 40 minute time period, Green was able to take all but 1 building from Brown, and was at the doorstep to enter the final building when time was called.
Twitch
Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) September 14th 2011, 12:40

Hehehe I knew you guys rocked them I just couldn't stop laughing at how hard he tried to make it sound like Brown did WAY better than that haha. I almost cried at the "run for their money" part. Hopefully they will take this and learn from this so when you go back (with me) the competition will be better and a lot more fun!
Der Affe (Dice)
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitch September 14th 2011, 13:52

I hope so. The more we all learn from situations, and the more everyone improves the better. We all need to challenge each other to constantly push we each other to become better, and fight harder.
Twitch
Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down