Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

Night battle over CP3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night battle over CP3

Post by Twitch on June 28th 2011, 11:42

I must say the most memorable battle I was engaged in was at check point 3.

I started at the Western Command Post and had a couple troops, led by Coyote (A1), pinned down at CP3 calling for additional troops. I handed over command to B3 who just came out of the field after holding down a CP for several hours until his relief arrived. Knowing the guys at CP3 needed help, I threw on my Tac vest, grabbed my gun and grabbed W25 (Leto) to assist.

We began trekking through the darkness, coming into close proximity with enemy forces on multiple occasions. We took cover and waited for them to pass as we were dead set on getting up to A1 and his squad.

Upon coming into the area we were able to locate A1 by using various techniques involving IR and NVG's.

Once we reached A1's location we discovered there were multiple enemy forces engaging us from an elevated position looking down on CP3.

We unleashed a barrage of fire involving tracer units, NVG's, lasers and managed to suppress the enemy and secure CP3. I arrived with A1 at 11:45pm and we didn't stop facing attack for almost 45 minutes.
Twitch
Brigade Captain

http://www.brigademilsim.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Night battle over CP3

Post by Der Affe (Dice) on June 28th 2011, 12:27

That was indeed epic! Your tracer units hit me in the face hahahaha!

Best firefight...EVER!

We sat there for like two and a half hours before anyone showed up. Thought we had you until I saw the hit players flashlights turn off and knew they had been medic'd back in lol
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Tango on June 28th 2011, 21:56

That was such an intense fight! I loved it! I especially loved hearing you guys muttering 'Shit' when Dutch brought the rain with his M203, pity he didn't hit anyone, but I heard it kept your heads down at least. Something about not being to see, but being able to hear is even more nerve racking.

I was laughing when I found out the first casualty of the initial firefight was the first squads medic... I'd be sorry, but I was aiming at the only head lamp that was still on... pirat
-=Tango=-

Last edited by tangodeltabravo on June 28th 2011, 21:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm AWESOME!)

Tango
First Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Intense fighting!

Post by Dutch on June 28th 2011, 22:13

The battle over CP3 was absolutely monumental for me. Sitting there with Tango and Der Affe gave us time to prepare the position, and sitting gave us the itchy trigger finger to fire on any Western dog that tried for the post. When the shooting started, I burrowed down in my cover, and waited for the best time to fire the M203. Unfortunately I missed with both shots, but hearing "Shit!" from the other end of the clearing was enjoyable enough. After Tango, Affe, and our support were taken out, it was just me on the rock for 15 or so minutes. The appearance of the tracer rounds 2 feet over my head kept me pinned down, and it was awesome and fear inducing at the same time. Finally the line of tracers walked down and got me, but that was my greatest achievement of the weekend. I got to hold a CP, solo against some of the best that the West had to offer.

Thanks for the amazing firefight, and we'll getcha next time!

Dutch
Dutch
Sergeant Major E-9

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote on June 29th 2011, 22:55

The irony of this whole fight is that my patrol was ordered to find and secure CP2. After stumbling around or a LONG time until we noticed we had dropped a radio. We began searching for it and caught a glimpse o reflective tape. We moved towards the reflection and I took point. As I approached the gunfire started. We all took cover and began trying to suppress. I only knew the general direction of the fire and emptied a couple mags. I noticed the fire was off and there was better cover near the flag. I crept down to the checkpoint, switched the flags and took cover behind a wonderfully large tree. At this point the fire started zeroing in on me. I could hear the distinct 'zing' of very close fire. I knew C2 would soon be on his way so I hunkered down, fired off random shots every now and then and waited. When C2 finally arrived, the fight turned. Truly epic.

Last edited by Coyote on June 30th 2011, 15:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aweful grammar...)
Coyote
Master Sergeant E-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Der Affe (Dice) on June 30th 2011, 14:43

Was taht you down there Coyote? Lol awesome, I was hoping I was getting close, I would be pissed if I wasn't. I especially loved this fight since I went through teh entire first scenario without even seeing any Emerian Forces lol. I FINALLY GOT TO SHOOT MY GUN!!!
Der Affe (Dice)
Sergeant First Class E-7

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhee1er on June 30th 2011, 21:42

SDS_Dutch wrote:The battle over CP3 was absolutely monumental for me. Sitting there with Tango and Der Affe gave us time to prepare the position, and sitting gave us the itchy trigger finger to fire on any Western dog that tried for the post. When the shooting started, I burrowed down in my cover, and waited for the best time to fire the M203. Unfortunately I missed with both shots, but hearing "Shit!" from the other end of the clearing was enjoyable enough. After Tango, Affe, and our support were taken out, it was just me on the rock for 15 or so minutes. The appearance of the tracer rounds 2 feet over my head kept me pinned down, and it was awesome and fear inducing at the same time. Finally the line of tracers walked down and got me, but that was my greatest achievement of the weekend. I got to hold a CP, solo against some of the best that the West had to offer.

Thanks for the amazing firefight, and we'll getcha next time!

Dutch
U werent the only one at a CP alone, granted you actually had some action at yours, I was falling asleep at CP1 after the rest of my squad decided to go backto camp. Sleep
jwhee1er
CO - Federal Republic of Emeria

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top