Welcome!

Optimized for Google Chrome, Droid and iPhone users.

Thank you for coming the the Forum of Boulder Airsoft.

Create a free account, and start interacting with other airsoft players in the Colorado area.

You can check out our home page at www.boulderairsoft.com

Like us on Facebook

Boulder Airsoft Home Facebook Instagram
Forum Flickr Brigade Facebook

Current Weather in Nederland CO
Find more about Weather in Nederland, CO
Click for weather forecast

ASCO Official Pickup Game 7/19/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASCO Official Pickup Game 7/19/2014

Post by soldier on July 13th 2014, 23:18

WHEN: 19 July 2014, 930 - 1400. Please arrive at 0900.
GAME TYPE: Pick-up
Mil-Sim Level: 2.5 (rating details can be found here: http://www.airsoftcolorado.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4153)
CHIEF OF STAFF: soldier  (3PO)
AGE REQUIREMENTS: All ages welcome as follows: <15 when playing with an adult. <18 requires mouth protection. 18+ no restrictions.
REGISTRATION / SIGN UP: Leave a note here, facebook, or the boulder forum so we know how many to plan for.
COST: None
FORCES / UNIFORMS: This is a pick-up game and no requirements are in place, but dress like those you want to play with
AMMO RESTRICTIONS: Bio only!
MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS: None (please don't make me regret this one)
RULESET: ASCO 2013 Revised Rule Set: http://www.airsoftcolorado.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7187

YOU MUST HAVE ANSI RATED FULL SEAL GOGGLES/MASK TO PLAY!!!!! (this means shooting glasses and ski goggles do not count. Period.)

--AS A REMINDER, ALL AIRSOFT WEAPONS ARE TO REMAIN IN VEHICLES/ BAGS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR STAGING!

ADDITIONAL GAME INFO: Bring 2 compression bandages/strips of cloth/gauze for game props. the dollar store, or an old T shirt cut into strips is wonderful for this sort of thing.

As I know some players may be new to these sort of games, they take place in national forest land, meaning our staging area is between 1/4-1/3 mile away from the parking lot. Be sure to pack snacks and above all WATER! You will need it. 

NOTE: I am looking for players willing to help out for the day. At most, this means carrying a radio and knowing where to direct people. You will still be playing/in game. Please let me know if you are interested.

Cya on the field!

--
Kodi H. (soldier/3PO)
soldier
Private E-2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top